If you feel that you, a loved one or a patient under your care is a good candidate for this treatment, you can contact our clinic for more information by filling out the form below:
Spravato Information Request
- What is it?
Spravato is a FDA-approved prescription medication for adults that is used to treat patients with depression and suicidal ideation who do not respond well to other antidepressant medications.
- How is it different from other medications I tried in the past?
Spravato is a nasal ketamine spray that will be administered to you in our office under observation of a healthcare professional. You will spend two hours relaxing in our beautiful and peaceful office while the medication takes effect. The course of treatment varies from person to person, but in general, you will come to our office twice a week for 4 weeks, then once a week for 4 weeks, and then as needed. While in treatment, you will continue taking your other antidepressant medication and working with your therapist. Both medication management and psychotherapy are available at our office, if you wish to receive all services with us.
- Is this effective? How can I find out more?
Yes, Spravato has been VERY effective in treating depression and suicidal ideation. Here is the website that has ALL the information you need about outcome studies and even testimonials from current or past patients. https://www.spravato.com/trd
- Why choose the Kendal Clinic for my Spravato treatment?
Here is what you will experience in our clinic:
- experienced medical guidance in whether you are a good candidate for Spravato
- strong and detail oriented insurance interfacing team who will fight for you to get Spravato approved
- a beautiful and peaceful environment with close professional monitoring for you to rest while medication is working