This three-part intensive program is designed for individuals, couples and families who feel stuck in their current life or ongoing psychotherapy. Intensive Reset was designed by our Clinical Director, Dr. Natasha Kendal, for effective and permanent resolution to your toughest issues.
With their trademark combination of therapy, coaching and consulting, Dr. Kendal’s team, Dakarai Rogers and Amanda Polk will help with issues, such as:
- Marital reboot, whether after infidelity, betrayal, or simply when entering a new season of marriage
- Feeling stuck at life, at work, in a relationship…
- Ongoing and severe mental health or substance abuse issues with a family member and the impact of the rest of the family
- Dealing with life transitions – in and out of work, in and out of a relationship, in and out of business ownership
- Ongoing conflict among groups of adults – parents and adult children, co-workers, business partners
- Feeling stuck in personal financial management or experiencing conflict around money issues with a spouse
Intensive Reset is a combination of pre-work assessments, three 120 minute sessions with Dakarai and Amanda, individualized homework, and a co-created roadmap that will allow you to implement ALL the changes we discuss during our sessions.
The Intensive Reset program is priced at $1997, including all assessments (including all personality and marital testing), all session notes, homework and road map. Full fee will be charged at the first session.
Please note: Intensive Reset is designed for motivated and high-functioning individuals, couples and families who are looking to take major steps forward in their personal journey, and as such Dr. Kendal is requesting that all IR participants first schedule a 20-minute phone consultation with her to ensure that IR is the best fit for their situation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of the situation to schedule this consultation.